THE FIVE TYPES OF FRIENDS
Learn the five different types of friends (and the healthy expectations and normal ebbs-and-flows of those friendships) from the woman committed to helping match women up to new friends and develop them into meaningful friendships.
In this 1-hr audio class you will learn:
- To better understand loneliness without the stigma
- The impact of loneliness on our health
- Five types of friendships we all need
- Why it’s not enough to have good friends who we only talk to occasionally
- Which friendships you currently have and which ones you might need
- The four most common areas of loneliness we each might be facing
- What we need to know about friends from work, mom’s groups, or church
- How to know where to look for a BFF
- What can breaking up look like based on the 5 Circles of Connectedness
- The two most important actions we can take in a friendship
This Free Gift Includes
1 hour audio mp3
$25 discount code to an optional 12-class curriculum: The Friendships You’ve Always Wanted: Learning a Better Way to Meet-Up, Build-Up, and Break-Up with Your Friends
- Subscription to Shasta’s weekly Friendship Blog, filled with tips and advice.
*This gift, including the class and the discount, is valued at $54.95
Taught by Shasta Nelson
Shasta Nelson, M.Div., is the Founder of GirlFriendCircles.com, a women’s friendship matching site in 65 cities across the U.S. and Canada. Her spirited and soulful voice for strong female relationships can be found in her books Frientimacy: How to Deepen Friendships for Lifelong Health and Happiness and Friendships Don’t Just Happen! The Guide to Creating a Meaningful Circle of GirlFriends. She also writes at ShastasFriendshipBlog.com and in the Huffington Post, speaks across the country, and is a friendship expert in the media appearing on such shows as Katie Couric and the Today Show.